Some residents of the Trailwood Home Owners Association told WFTV’s Myrt Price that they can’t believe that someone they trusted, a law enforcement officer and someone who had been their HOA president for seven years, could be accused of something like this.
Read more here: –>HOA Theft
- TEXAS HOA REFORM: LEGISLATION SUGGESTIONS
- HOA NEPOTISM IN TEXAS HAS ENDED
- HOA REFORM COALITION – TEXAS LEGISLATION
- HOA Reform Coalition Questionnaire
- HOA Reform Coalition – Texas Legislature
- HOA Foreclosure For $150
- Deputy Accused Of Taking HOA Money
- Can HOA Board Forgive Unpaid Assessments?
- Court Decision Helps Community Organizations
- Abuse Of Power