At Monday night’s HOA meeting, residents spoke out against the board.
One man said, “Shame on you. Shame on you board members.”
“I mean, it’s just wrong,” homeowner Judith King told 10News outside the meeting. “It’s wrong.” Neighbors said Evolfo applied for a city permit to build a backyard “deck” before receiving HOA approval. After getting the permit, the HOA president called an emergency HOA meeting solely for a vote on his “deck.” Fellow board members approved construction.
- HOA NEPOTISM IN TEXAS HAS ENDED
- HOA REFORM COALITION – TEXAS LEGISLATION
- HOA Reform Coalition Questionnaire
- HOA Reform Coalition – Texas Legislature
- HOA Foreclosure For $150
- Deputy Accused Of Taking HOA Money
- Can HOA Board Forgive Unpaid Assessments?
- Court Decision Helps Community Organizations
- Abuse Of Power
- HOA Accountability